To play USA bingo games the first thing that you need to know is that the most popular version of online bingo in the USA is 75 ball bingo. In this game, the bingo card has five rows and five columns with one free space in the middle. You can read this 75 Ball Bingo article to learn more details about how to play and how to win. USA bingo players have been playing this popular version of bingo at their local bingo hall for years. Now with the growing popularity of online bingo, they can play it online.
Play USA Bingo Games
USA bingo games are designed specifically for bingo players in North America. Deposits and withdrawals are made in US Dollars. As well, all games, prizes, and bingo promotions are played and won using USD. Of course, the main language for USA bingo games is English, although there are now some online bingo sites that also offer a Spanish version. This is most important for the chat feature. Many USA bingo players will join a new bingo site as much for the chat interaction as for the bingo games and prizes on offer.
There is some debate about whether or not playing online bingo is a form of gambling. If you speak with most USA bingo players, they will tell you that the main reason they play is for the social aspect. It is just the bingo games that bring them together and give them something in common. USA bingo games can be played at many different bingo sites online. As some of the usual payment processors do not accept transactions with certain bingo halls, you need to check with each bingo site to see what types of payment options are available.
American bingo games are also scheduled for the North American time zones. If you were to play on a UK bingo site, then because of the time difference, there may not be many players around when you play or you may miss out on the big jackpot bingo bonus games as they may be played in the middle of the night in your time zone. It is a good idea to check the bingo game schedule when you sign up at a new bingo site to take full advantage of all of the great bingo deals available when you find bingo USA.
Is it possible to play online bingo from the United States?
Online bingo is enjoyed by millions of individuals all around the world, but what about those of us in the United States? The United States has a complicated system of gaming legislation. There are plenty of entertaining and safe locations to play bingo online for American gamers, but whether you may gamble on Bingo in the United States is highly dependent on your region and state legislation.
Gambling is illegal in the United States. While there are no federal laws prohibiting people from playing and wagering online, the bingo site cannot be based there. Many US states consider online gambling a grey area because their legislation is built on regulating land-based gaming.
There are over 60 million bingo players in the United States. The emergence of online bingo for US players has made it simple for anyone in the United States to play bingo from the comfort of their own home, and it is legal as long as the online bingo hall is located outside of US territory.
USA Bingo State by State Breakdown
- Alabama – Live bingo is legal as a kind of charitable gambling. Electronic bingo is a grey area.
- Alaska – Open to play bingo at charitable land-based bingo halls all around the state.
- Arizona – Only legal if it is run by a charitable organization.
- Arkansas – Can play bingo if the game is run by a qualified organization under state law.
- California – Selected nonprofit organizations can offer charity bingo games.
- Colorado – Nonprofits can run bingo games, after operating for five
- Connecticut – Charitable gaming is allowed to be conducted by approved nonprofits in the state.
- Delaware – It is possible for charitable organizations to offer bingo.
- Florida – Charitable organizations and, homeowner’s associations may offer non-profit bingo games
- Georgia – Charitable bingo is one of the few forms of legal gambling in the state.
- Hawaii – There is no legal bingo of any kind in Hawaii.
- Idaho – Bingo is the only charitable game allowed by law in the state.
- Illinois – Residents can take part in charitable bingo games throughout the state.
- Indiana – Qualified organizations, nonprofits, etc., can conduct bingo games throughout the state.
- Iowa – Iowa allows charitable organizations to operate bingo games in the state.
- Kansas – Has provisions for both charitable bingo and instant bingo in the state.
- Kentucky – Allows charitable organizations to offer various types of games in order to raise money.
- Louisiana – Charitable organizations may offer bingo, and it is possible to find electronic bingo machines in the state.
- Maine – Allows nonprofit organizations to offer bingo games to citizens.
- Maryland – Allows typical charitable organizations to offer bingo games.
- Massachusetts – Charitable organizations can hold bingo games as fundraising efforts.
- Michigan – Nonprofits are able to apply for licenses to offer bingo.
- Minnesota – Allows various groups to hold bingo events in the state.
- Mississippi – Charities can use bingo to bolster their coffers if they get a license from the state.
- Missouri – Allows charitable organizations to hold bingo games in the state.
- Montana – One of the few states where bingo is allowed as a general activity, rather than simply a nonprofit one.
- Nebraska – Charitable groups can offer bingo games in the state.
- Nevada – Charity organizations can offer bingo if they receive a state license to do so.
- New Hampshire – Charitable groups can offer bingo within the state lines.
- New Jersey – There are numerous opportunities to play bingo, both live and online.
- New Mexico – Charitable organizations can offer bingo as a way to generate revenue for themselves.
- New York – Allows its charity groups to offer bingo games.
- North Carolina – Does allow bingo halls to conduct games for nonprofit organizations.
- North Dakota – Allows charitable organizations to offer bingo games in the state.
- Ohio – Allows charitable bingo to proceed in the state.
- Oklahoma – Home to casinos that offer bingo games, but also allows charitable groups to run their own versions.
- Oregon – Does allow charitable organizations to hold bingo events in the state.
- Pennsylvania – Does permit bingo to be offered in a variety of ways.
- Rhode Island – Allows charitable organizations to hold their own bingo events.
- South Carolina – Allows charity groups to run their own bingo nights.
- South Dakota – Nonprofits can offer bingo games if they provide written notice to the state about their intent to do so.
- Tennessee – One of the least gambling-friendly states in the country, and that stance extends to its charitable gaming. Bingo games are not permitted.
- Texas – Does allow non-profitable organizations to offer bingo within the state.
- Utah – One of three states to ban outright the practice of playing bingo.
- Vermont – Has provisions for charitable gaming inside state lines.
- Virginia – Permits seasoned nonprofits to offer bingo games in order to raise money.
- Washington – Has provisions to allow charitable bingo in the state.
- West Virginia – Charitable bingo is available in West Virginia.
- Wisconsin – Does permit its charitable organizations to offer bingo games throughout the year.
- Wyoming – Allows charity groups to hold their own bingo events in the state.
Find USABingo Games
Like Canada, the neighbor to the north is now allowing bingo players to join online bingo games, we are hopeful that in the not too distant future USA bingo games will be available to all players with unrestricted payment options. If this does happen, then the USA bingo market will surpass that of the UK and be the most significant bingo online destination. So why not get started right now playing USA bingo games.Author : John Davies
Please inform us of any inaccuracies or omissions.
Last Updated : March 2, 2023